Climb your first 3.000 m peak
An active week in the Dolomites of Sesto filled mostly with wonderful (guided) hikes. The absolute highlight is the climbing of a 3.000 m high Dolomite peak: the Cima Grande of the Tre Cime of Lavaredo (3.003m), which needs rock climbing (3rd alpine level), but it’s not too hard for an average sportive person, thanks to the professional support of a local mountain guide.
This adventure is so spectacular, that it doesn't need further comments!
We will bring you to the most beautiful spots of the Dolomites of Sesto and to the peak. The ideal combination between being active, relaxing and living nature - and all together in a nice ambience with an excellent gourmet cuisine.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 tour on top "My first 3.000 m" to the Cime Grande (3.003m) incl. Photo CD of the tour
- 3-4 guided hikes in the Dolomites
- full use of the funiculars of the Dolomites of Sesto
- 1 voucher with a value of 65,00 Euro for the Zirm SPA & Badl for
* a VitaAlpina sports massage (perfect after a day in the mountains) OR
* a St. John's Wort oil bath with hay flowers (calms and relaxes tense muscles) OR
* a “Hydro Wellness plus” facial with high quality products from Gertraud Gruber
- Hiring of mountain equipment and hiking maps
- good/very good physical condition and not to be high shy
For the safety the responsibility is in the hands of the very professional alpine guides of the Alpinschool Drei Zinnen
SURCHARGE to the half board price: € 320,00 per person
Here you find the information for a week stay at the Berghotel - Berghotel-Pension