The Berghotel lies in a ideal position above the little village of Moso / Sesto in a very quiet an sunny panoramic place!
The Berghotel is in the little village of Moso (2 km from Sesto) - at the shop (Despar & Sport) Schäfer there is a turn going up (a right coming from Passo Monte Croce/ a left coming from Sesto/San Candido) for aprox. 150 m
GPS: E 12° 22’ 038“ N 46° 41’ 512“ – 1.371m s.l.m.
- from north and south: Brenner motorway A22, exit Brixen, from Brixen ca. 70 km east
- from north: Munich - Kufstein - Felberntauern tunnel (Austria), Lienz and 45 km west
- from south: Venice - Belluno motorway, Pieve di Cadore, Santo Stefano di Cadore, Passo Monte Croce Comelico, Sesto (Venice - Sesto 200 km)
- Arrival by Eletric Vehicles
We are a TESLA partner - make charging when you arrive as simple as charging at home. We have 1 Tesla charging station and 1 universal charging station in our garage
Plan your voyage with Michelin
For our guests, which arrive by train, we offer the transfer to our Berghotel from the trainstation San Candido/Innichen for 15 Euro.
Just let us know, when you arrive at San Candido/Innichen and with pleasure we will pick you up!
- The nearest international airports are:
- Innsbruck (130 km) - further on by train, taxi or rental car
- Venice (200 km) or Treviso (170 km - served by Ryanair) - further on by hired car or taxi
- if you plan to continue your trip from the airport to Sesto/Berghotel by pubblic transport (train or bus), so Innsbruck is the best choice
- with pleasure we can arrange you a taxi from the airport of Venice/Treviso or Innsbruck for ca. 240 Euro one way (max. 8 persons)
- OUR RECCOMENDATION if you plan to arrive at Venice airport:
Rental Service CampelloRent - rent a car with winter tires (select Group W)
Enjoy a time out from your everyday routine in your wellness hotel…
A hiking holiday in South Tyrol and in the Dolomites - at the highest level.
Our rooms and suites with panoramic view to the Dolomites