Where else you can bike in a World Heritage of the UNESCO with an unspoiled nature and a magnificent landscape. Many km of tracks and equally many possibilities are home to some mountain regions, but the combination with such a beautiful landscape and fantastic views will be difficult to find somewhere else. Discover with your mountain bike the Three Peaks Dolomites and the beautiful area of the Three Peaks Dolomites, in the Dolomites of Sexten. So this is why your mountain bike holidays in Sesto in the middle of the Dolomites will become to an unforgettable experience. Even cycling in the Three Peaks Dolomites, in the Dolomites of Sexten and in the Three Peaks Dolomites is thanks to the wonderful cycle paths a beautiful experience for the whole family. You have the possibility to admire the famous Tre Cime of Lavaredo from the Cadini group, to master a super trail at the plateau of Prato Piazza or to experience an unforgettable adventure at the Passo Furcia, just to cite as an example.
It is not by accident that since many years the famous mountain bike challenge Dolomiti Superbike takes place here in middle of our fantastic Dolomites.
The famous Stoneman Trail - this is real mountainbiking - all the rest is only mountainbiking.
5 good reasons for booking in a BikeHotel Südtirol member hotel:
- The hosts of the BikeHotels Südtirol are all ambitious cyclists themselves. Many of them have a bike guide education and accompany you on the tours.
- Upon arrival you will soon notice that here you're staying in a hotel that shares your passion: the newest bike magazines and bike information are visible and without asking you will get to know everything about where you can store your bike, about the biker regulars' table, and about bike tours.
- Whether you prefer to cycle on your own or prefer guided tours: in the BikeHotels the hosts will organise the bike holidays based on your wishes and are always pleased to give tips on where to enjoy the best food!
- The bike garage of the BikeHotels Südtirol are perfectly equipped, some even with alarm and video-surveillance. You can also find tools to undertake small repairworks. Furthermore, the hotels cooperate with mechanics and shops in close proximity.
- Last but not least, in the BikeHotels Südtirol you can look forward to excellent cuisine with mainly regional products, which after all provides the basis for a wonderful bike vacation in South Tyrol.
Guided mountainbike and E-bike tours
We are partner of the Bikeacademy Sextner Dolomiten and we offer every week guided mountainbike and E-bike tours at a very good price.
A team of local and qualified guides will accompany you to the most beautiful tours in the Dolomites - your safety, the competence of the guides and of course the joy to bike is in the foreground!
Week planner - Tour programm Summer 2016
Besides, we offer every day (except Sunday) the GIRO BIKE TOUR. The guided, sporty GIRO BIKE TOUR through the Three Peaks Dolomites is a magnificent scenic experience which takes to unique natural beauties. The day trip with the mountain bike takes you across four mountains using five modern cable car facilities as comfortable climbing aids. Accompanied by a local bike guide you will tackle a total of 63 km and almost 3.500m of altitude.
All summer through we offer week packages with included guided tours in different levels . A wonderful week to be active in our mountains, maybe also in combination with hiking in our wonderful Dolomites.
to the offers
Mountain bikes rental
Mountainbikes and excursion-maps rental (Euro 5,00 per day). We also have some children seats, children bikes and touring bikes. Our mountainbikes are not for professional use, they are very basic.
We hire the new E-Bikes (Euro 15/day) from Movelo - it is a easier way of biking with 140 km of autonomy - the new dimension of biking.
For professional bikes, also E-Bikes, we collaborate with the Bikeacademy Sextner Dolomiten.
DThey offer the newest and most modern bikes of the label Scotty, always prefect maintained. Bike rental and shop
Ambitious bikers we recommend to bring their own bike.
Mountainbike tours and bike tours in the surroundings.