Nature & luxury - alpine skiing in the Dolomites
Discover the dreamlike winter landscape of the Dolomites on touring skis.
The Dolomites offer a multifaceted range of ski tours, including many classics, such as the Cima Fiscalinae and of course the Sasso di Sesto with breathtaking views of the famous Three Peaks, but also numerous spectacular insider tips.
Rugged, weathered rock formations alternating with wide valleys, open plateaus and interesting ascent slopes make dream ski tours in the heart of the Dolomites possible. The countless peaks and embrasures with fantastic views promise wonderful ski descents in unique surroundings.
What is included
- 3 guided ski tours with the expert guides of the Alpine School Tre Cime (equipment rental not included)
- 2 guided snowshoe hikes (equipment included)
- Tea and food
- Voucher for a relaxing full body massage at Berghotel's Zirm SPA & Badl for example
* a Anti-Stress-massage "Experience weightlessness" or
* a VitaAlpina Sport massage or
* a traditional massage with Swiss pine oil
Surcharge to the half board price:
€ 640,00 per person