Walking in the Dolomites of Sesto
Dear mountain friends!
Here you find our insider-tip for 3 summer days at Sesto:
For less active people.
- 1st day: Innerfeldvalley - the neighbour valley of the Fischleinvalley - a tranquil and wild.
- 2nd day: Alps round - where the cows make holiday and the views ar better.
- 3rd day: Sentiero dei camosci, Fischleinvalley (the most beauitful valley of the world according Luis Trenker) and back to the Berghotel.
Do you want to sleep deeply?
look without any engagement
... and here you find our insider-tip for 7 summer days at Sesto and the Alta Pusteria:
For very active people!
- 1st day: Alta Via Carnica - the border trail with magnificent panoramas to know more about Sesto and his mountains. This excursion can be combinated with the alps of Sesto.
- 2nd day: Meadows Monte Casella - to scud from the daily life and masses. Super lookouts to the Meridian of Sesto coupled with silence and nuture!
- 3rd day: 3-huts-round - the best and spectacular round tour to reach the Tre Cime di Lavaredo. Less trained people can take the direct path from the Fischleinvalley to the Rif. Tre Cime.
- 4th day: Picco di Vallandro at Braies - one of the best panorama-peaks in the Dolomites.
- 5th day: on the Forcella del Lago and Cima Alta Piatta 2.905 m – perfect panoramas or 4 experts the Monte Popera - one of the best peaks over 3000 m in the Dolomites of Sesto
- 6th day: Strada degli alpini - the most famous via ferrata - for not trained people we recommend to take an alpine guide.
- 7th day: Around the Monte Mattina - from the Innerfeldvalley to the Passo Rondoi e across the edelweiss meadow to the Passo Cavenga with perfect views at the Drei Zinnen
For less active people.
- 1st day: Around Sesto - an interesting themes path to know more about Sesto.
- 2nd day: Sentiero dei camosci, Fischleinvalley (the most beauitful valley of the world according Luis Trenker) and back to the Berghotel.
- 3rd day: Alps round - where the cows make holiday.
- 4th day: Prato Piazza and Lake Braies - an easy excursion with a wonderful panorama at Prato Piazza and a cristal lake inmiddle of the wildlife park Braies
- 5th day: Innerfeldvalley - the neighbour valley of the Fischleinvalley - a tranquil and large valley.
- 6th day: The smuggler trail - to the Monte Elmo with his wonderful panorama
- 7th day: Around the Tre Cime - the most famous peaks in the Dolomites.
The area is also ideal for bikers, also the famous Dolomiti Superbike takes place in our area.
Mountainbike proposals you find here